Soup Night!

OkAy so I decided that I needed to have a set Soup Night .... A night when I would make soup for dinner, maybe with sandwiches, mane with Roos, maybe just the soup/stew ...

Thought once a week would be good and on a night when either hubby or kids are in a rush and don't have a lot of time to wait for me to bake everything up .... Or work at such strange schedules that having something done all day just works out better.

 In our house, soup night will be ....... Drum roll please .... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... breathe break .... Pant pant . rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....tish

TUESDAY 

Hubby seems to have most things happening on Tuesdays .... Plus I can use left-over meat/veg from Sunday supper with a day between so it will still seem "fresh" and new .... AND it gives me Monday to recover from the weekend. LOL

Sometimes it will be completely from scratch ... Sometimes it will be from a mix like the kind they sell for gifts ... Some will start with a canned soup which I dress up .... Some will be a canned soup and what I make to go with it will be the thing to count on.

Any way I do it .... I will try to post on here every week! 

I know -- I say that now, but we all know that I'm gonna miss ... Um .... A LOT!

But I will try my best :-)

It's starting to get chilly so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be making quite a bit of soup .... But there's also stews ...

BUT I probably will NOT be using my crock-pots

I've still got my love for them .... I've got three different kinds ..... But ... There's only 4 or 5 of us at home at any meal time ... My football player is off on his own, my Marine girl isn't eating very much (I  know, I can't believe it either), my other son has a touchy stomach, and my youngest is being weight conscience (don't know where she's getting that from)


No comments:

Post a Comment