Pork Roast Asian-Italian Fusion

Its been a while since I've posted a recipe here so I thought I better share what I'm doing for the Super Bowl.

Husband bought vegetable soup & chili from church's annaul "Souper Bowl" fund raiser so each of those are in my smaller duo crock pot ... In my large 5qt crock I have a pork roast going (I almost didn't use it because I had iton the counter thawing last night and didntremember it until after midnight, but after much research online I've concluded that it will be ok as long as I can get the internal temp up to at LEAST 160F)
--•--•--•--
Fusion Pork Roast
(adapted from a recipe on AllRecipes.com)

1 pork roast (approximate 3lbs)
1cup spagetti sauce
1/2cup sugar
1/4cup soy sauce
1/4 a 1/2 tsp ground mustard

Salt & pepper roast to taste and put into crockpot. Mix together everything else and then pour over the top.
Cook for at least 6-8 hours (i used high setting Since my meat was left out longer than I intended)
••-••-••-••-••-••
How did it taste?
(to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment